The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient’s problem. We work hard to make orthodontic treatment affordable. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We have payment plans to suit your budget.
We also accept assignment from most insurance plans and we will file the necessary papers to the insurance company. Filing insurance is a courtesy to our patients, so we only file twice per claim. If the insurance company does not or refuses to pay benefits or allowances as desired, the uncollected amount is the patients responsibilty to pay to our office for orthodontic services.
We offer convenient and simple monthly auto-draft payments for our patients. Just set it and forget it. It's just that easy.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount. (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance.)
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by cash, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, and Care Credit.
- We are also providers for most insurances.
- In cases of serious delinquency, treatment will be discontinued, although we will make every effort to accommodate patients with temporary difficulties.
Affordable Payment Options For Any Budget
All plans require a one-time down payment of $250 unless paying in full.
- Level 1 Treatment is a great option if you only need minor adjustments.
32-38 months of treatment
- Level 2 is our most popular treatment category for most of our customers.
- Great option for moderate adjustments and achieving a more beautiful smile!
- Are you ready for an Amazing smile?
- Level 3 Treatment. Don't worry we can handle it!
- We tackle more difficult cases than any of the other direct to consumer aligner companies.
- Why? Because the other guys CAN'T offer IPR (Interproximal Reduction) & Elastics.